WHEN: Starts Wednesday 30th October 2013
WHERE: House Park 241 Kirkbride Road Mangere
WHAT TIME: 6.00pm starts
GRADES: Social Men's/Mix Open Men's/Mix.
We are taking 8 teams only per grade.
- Teams will be withdrawn if fees are not paid in full by round by Wednesday 13th November
TEAMS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 12 PLAYERS IN THEIR TEAMS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE THE COMPETITION.
A DEPOSIT OF $200 IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR TEAM IN THE DRAW PAYABLE BY WEDNESDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2013
If you wish to bank the team registration direct, the account number is:
Account Name: House Park Tag
Account Number: 12-3137 0051638 50
(Please ensure you indicate your team name and grade when depositing)
NB: All money/s received is used to administer the tournament and pay for the end of year prize/prize money and the referees.
Players can only play in NZTFI regulation tag football shorts. You can order new shorts through myself by emailing back to me your team sheet with the short sizes indicated in the column provided to email@example.com The earlier you get the shorts order in the earlier your team will receive them.
Childrens Shorts $20
You can order SAS team shirts with your choice of colour schemes in either singlet or t shirt in dri fit fabric. T Shirts will be $15 for a fully numbered top. Your teams name will be extra if you choose to print your name or logo on the t shirt.
As we all know refereeing is a thankless job that we all take for granted. It's a tough job that requires the referee to be impartial and make their calls 'as they see it'. So come on people, let's give the referee's a fair shake this season. Remember these people are volunteers who give their time willingly, and are only human, so they may make some mistakes, without them there would not be a game.
PLEASE RESPECT THE REFEREES DECISIONS AT ALL TIMES.
IT IS COMPULSORY YOUR TEAM HAS A NOMINATED REFEREE AVAILABLE JUST IN CASE THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF REFEREES.
Please ensure that your team are all wearing matching playing tops primarily to allow our referees to easily distinguish attacking players from defenders and in turn make their job easier.
ALL TEAMS MUST BE IN UNIFORM BY ROUND 3.
Failure to get your teams uniforms will result in loss of points.
• PLEASE READ THE NZTFI CODES OF CONDUCT AS THIS WILL APPLY TO THE TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR.
• FIGHTING OR ANY PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION BETWEEN TEAMS OR INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE MODULE.
• Absolutely NO 'RING IN' players will be allowed this year, during the season and the final series
• NO SLEDGING OR SWEARING ON THE FIELD WILL BE TOLERATED
• All players MUST wear correct playing sports shoes. Sprigs and moulded soles may be worn.
• Sunglasses, Watches and Jewellery CAN NOT BE WORN DURING A GAME.
• Playing tops must be tucked into the shorts at all times.
All Team Coordinators/Managers will be notified by text on the afternoon of the day if the game has been postponed of cancelled. It is the responsibility of the Team Coordinator to find out when and where your games are and whether the games are cancelled or not.
If you require further information regarding this year's competition, please do not hesitate to call us and we will be happy to assist you.
CONTACT: Ang 021 062 8082