INTRODUCTIONWelcome all to the 2016-17 Taupo Tag Football Season. Thank you, for choosing to enter your team into this year’s competition
OPEN/SOCIAL MENS: $000*
* Adult teams Terms and Conditionsearly bird bonus! Registration fee is only $000 per team on the condition fees are fully paid before 3rd round of competition and registration is downloaded, filled in and emailed back to me by november 3rd 2016. If payment is after still not fully paid after round 3, team fees will be increased to $000.00. If team is not fully paid by round 5 they will be removed from the competition.)
KIDS GRADE: *$00 PER PLAYER: (*Includes Tag Shorts) (Minimum of 10 players per team)
* KIDS TEAMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGISTRATION FEE IS ONLY $00 per child (fees include shorts) ON THE CONDITION FEES ARE FULLY PAID BEFORE 3RD ROUND OF COMPETITION AND REGISTRATION IS DOWNLOADED, FILLED IN AND EMAILED BACK TO ME BY NOVEMBER 3RD 2016. IF PAYMENT IS STILL NOT FULLY PAID AFTER ROUND 3, TEAM FEES WILL BE INCREASED TO $00 per child. If this IS NOT FULLY PAID BY ROUND 5 THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE COMPETITION.)
(Depending on how many teams register in the kids grade will determine the season length)
The tournament will start on 2016
THE FIRST ROUNDS BEGIN AT 6PM, 2ND ROUND AT 6.45PM, AND LAST ROUND AT 7.30PM CONCLUDING AT 8.10PM. GAMES WILL BE 40 MINUTES LONG WITH 20MINUTE HALVES. (DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF TEAMS WE GET) IF THE TOURNAMENT HAS MORE THAN 16 TEAMS, GAMES MAY BE SHORTENED TO 30 MINUTE GAMES (15 MINUTE HALVES)
THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED AT HICKLING PARK
EARLY BIRD Registration is only $350 per team BEFORE Round 3 (Thursday Nov 10th 2016)
and Registrations are filled in and emailed back to me.
($400 AFTER Round 3 if registration is not fully paid)
- Teams will be Defaulted or withdrawn if fees are not paid in full by round 4 (Thursday November 19th 2016)
ADULT TEAMS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 12 PLAYERS IN THEIR TEAMS TO BE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE THE COMPETITION.
A DEPOSIT OF $150 IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR TEAM IN THE DRAW PAYABLE BY FRIDAY 20th OCTOBER 2016.
If you wish to bank the team registration direct, the account number is:
(Please ensure you indicate your team name when depositing)
NB: All money/s received is used to administer the tournament and pay for the end of year prize/prize money and the referees.
Players can only play in NZTFI regulation tag football shorts. You can order new shorts through myself by emailing back to me your team sheet with the short sizes to Or you can pay me direct at the tournament. The earlier you get the shorts order in the earlier your team will receive them.
Childrens Shorts $15
You can order SAS team shirts with your choice of colour schemes in either singlet or t shirt in dri fit fabric or you can source your own tees.
As we all know refereeing is a thankless job that we all take for granted. It’s a tough job that requires the referee to be impartial and make their calls ‘as they see it’. So come on people, lets give the referee’s a fair shake this season. Remember these people are volunteers who give their time willingly, and are only human, so they may make some mistakes, without them there would not be a game. PLEASE RESPECT THE REFEREES DECISIONS AT ALL TIMES.
IT IS COMPULSORY YOUR TEAM HAS A NOMINATED REFEREE AVAILABLE JUST IN CASE THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF REFEREES.
Please ensure that your team are all wearing matching playing tops primarily to allow our referees to easily distinguish attacking players from defenders and in turn make their job easier.
ALL TEAMS MUST BE IN UNIFORM BY ROUND 3.
Failure to get your teams uniforms will result in loss of points.
• PLEASE READ THE NZTFI CODES OF CONDUCT AS THIS WILL APPLY TO THE TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR.
• FIGHTING OR ANY PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION BETWEEN TEAMS OR INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AS THIS WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE MODULE.
• Absolutely NO ‘RING IN’ players will be allowed this year, during the season and the final series
• NO SLEDGING OR SWEARING ON THE FIELD WILL BE TOLERATED
• All players MUST wear correct playing sports shoes. Sprigs and moulded soles may be worn.
• Sunglasses, Watches and Jewellery CAN NOT BE WORN DURING A GAME.
• Playing tops must be tucked into the shorts at all times.
All Team Coordinators/Managers will be notified by text on the afternoon of the day if the game has been postponed of cancelled. It is the responsibility of the Team Coordinator to find out when and where your games are and whether the games are cancelled or not.
If you require further information regarding this year’s competition, please do not hesitate to call us and we will be happy to assist you.
Assistant Tournament Director email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 021 024 65073
Tournament Director email: email@example.com
Mobile: +61 410 469 003